Monday, February 20, 2006

Financial

My day was okay. However I have been suffering an anxiety attack, despite reading Day 3 of The Purpose Driven Life.

I need another job. I can't pay my loans. If things do not improve w/i the next month I will have to decrease my pledge to the Capital Campaign. If anyone is reading this, I could use your prayers about this frustrating situation. Am I supposed to continue like this? I am tired of going nowhere. It is so frustrating.

Not just that, but the job I have I am fed up with the crap. Unrealistic crap on a day like today. I don't get paid enough to put up with stuff. I can't deal with my financial situation anymore.

My dad is so damn negative about everything. I know he means well, however I can identify with that character in The Yellow Wallpaper.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home