Tuesday, February 14, 2006

B-Day Celebration/Resolution

Hello

I got an email, I hope I can enjoy Genos this weekend. Genos is the Bomb. Sat is my b-day. Anyway I got an email about a get together. I should have sent out stuff sooner. It was just my grandma was in the hospital. She is doing better. She will be 88 on Fri. Not bad for a women who has smoked over 72 yrs and only eats red meat, no chicken, turkey or fish. I would not advise her secret to longevity to everyone.

I hope to have a party at Genos. Hopefully my friend Erin will remember it is my b-day, since she must have forgot. She sent out a thing about a gathering I sent out a reply to everyone, telling them I was planning on having a get-together at Genos. I just hope I have not ticked anyone off. I was planning on going to church then having a b-day party at Genos with friends from small group and perhaps a few others. I will keep you all posted on that.

I hope this sticky situation is resolved. I am in the middle of writing a letter to Marvin that I will give to Jason. This thing might have had some misunderstandings which is not good.

Too make things more interesting, this guy I will call Adam who I know from church viewed my profile online. This is too weird. Adam is a nice guy, but unless he makes the move on me, I am not interested in him even though he said that he is not into game playing. I however fear he might be buddies with that great game player. In addition, other things would make me question our compatibility. I just hope I can pretend nothing happened. So what he viewed, my profile.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home