Wednesday, February 15, 2006

3 Days Before next b-day

In three days I will be 31 yrs old. This is scary for it seems as though my life is heading nowhere. I need to get a new job. I have had it with the **** where I work. My dad made some comments that made me anxious. I hope God allows me to get married and a better job within the next yr to yr and a half. I need to get the job within the next month or two. I can't go on like this. I would like to get married. When my dad made those comments my anxiety levels went up.

On another note, once again my profile was viewed by that same guy. I am not comfortable with this because if this guy is interested in me, he will have to talk to me in reality not online.

I just hope I get married and a much better job than the crap I put up with now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home