Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Too Funny

In the next few days I will no longer subscribe to Loveandseek.com. However someone who knows me, viewed my profile. In all honesty, it is kind of funny. If this individual was even interested in me, which I doubt, he would have to make his move if that is what was intended. I see him at church almost every weekend

After the hurt I suffered w/someone else who he might be great friends with. I don't want another ugly situation.

The whole thing is funny for he is a roommate of someone else I consider a good friend.

Life is funny even if Feb 14 is just another day. I want to get married but I really don't believe this guy who viewed my profile would be compatible with me. Nice guy, however no way unless God decides to do something to bring it about and that would be something God would have to do, since this situation is too crazy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home