Monday, December 12, 2005

Songs

I was listening to the River and heard the song that goes "We Live, we love, we forgive and and never give up, For the days we are given we are to live and love and the day we are meant to live and to love. And then I heard the Christmas song All is Well. These songs really relate to something I am going through.

I want to love people and serve God. One of my fears was confirmed. I am in the process of healing from it all. Oh well, hopefully I can completely recover. I just wonder how many people have heard the crap. I must say I learned just how destructive the wrecking ball has been. However maybe this thing is not as bad as I fear. I have evidence on my one address about this mess, proving it takes two. I just want my reputation rescued.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home