Monday, December 12, 2005

Today

I got the nerve to read another blog from someone who has not experienced as much as I have. Anyway, I learned about more about this big deception I was victim of. I was not only lied to but lied on once this whole fictious online thing stopped without being notified. This person lied rather than telling me he could no longer email me. I have forgiven him, however I am upset that he did this to me rather than being truthful. He accused me of stalking him when he damn well started flirting with me over a year ago by talking to me at a time which was not approriate. I am glad he does not flirt with me anymore. He started flirting and then started emailing me and I emailed him. He would even flirt with me back in June and July. In August he lies on me not just to me. I emailed him and told him I did not appreciate it after reading this tonight. I want to heal and forgive him. I have to continually forgive him. Why can someone who calls himself a Christian lie the way he did.

I will say hi, just because it is the Christlike thing to do. I was rather sick from this blog for there was truth to that fear. I have forgiven him. I however avoid him as much as possible. I can't trust him for the way he lied about me.

Why didn't I remember Melissa's experience with Brian back in college. Melissa and Brian however were wonderful people with great hearts however they spent a lot of time online and it went ugly as I recall hearing Melissa talk about this whole thing once it ended.

Anyway, I believe that I can hopefully heal from this whole mess. I would like God to bring someone special in my life. Someone who will not play me at all. Will not lie to me and then lie on me when he decides to drop me when he does not have the courage to tell me. I hope that God brings about a happy ending.

3 Comments:

At 12:46 PM, Blogger maureen said...

marsha. so sorry to hear that his situation has got you down. i will pray for you!

love,
maureen

 
At 4:58 PM, Blogger moshpitmarsha said...

I am seeking the Lord of whether or not I need to approach this individual or one of her family members to set the record straight or just let it go since I don't apprechiate the fact I was lied on to people who don't know the whole story. I don't want this affecting this wonderful season. When it was posted, I would have really been pissed if I would have read it at the time. I must say that I do still have a lot of evidence on my hotmail account, perhaps as much as a page a night at times between May and late July from all the emailing we would do. We would spend as much as 2 to 3 hours a time online late at night. A few times he asked me to call him and we talked. Looking back this is the regret of 2005.

I am glad I still have the evidence to cover myself, including the one that started it.

 
At 9:38 AM, Blogger moshpitmarsha said...

This thing had its beginning in April. I will tell you, I would not have made this choice, if this is where it would get me. I just fear untrue things have been said about me to quite a few people due to that blog posted by this one girl. I should have seen the warning signs with this whole thing. But its over. I don't want this situation ruining my Christmas season. Please pray as I seek the Lord on what to do on to whether to approach those who have had the priviledge to hear the false allegations. I fear a lot more might have heard it, but I have not found the evidence. I just have this feeling.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home