Thursday, December 08, 2005

The Two Most Desired Gifts

Must I be alone. I really desire that special someone, whoever and wherever he is. Life is so damn frustrating.

I can't find a better job where I would be going somewhere. I get paid crap to put up with a lot of crap. I hope I get that job and find that special someone.

I am enjoying the Christmas season, however I desire a wonderful Christian man who loves Jesus with all his heart and will not play games. I also desire a much better job than where I am working now. The job search is frustrating. Where do I look this time of year. I want to enjoy this season. I however would enjoy it more if God brings me that special someone whoever and wherever he is. Maybe I know him and maybe I don't. I need a better job by the end of the year. That would be a great way to start a new year. Last week I was tired.

It would be nice if I got those two gifts this year. When it comes to the relationship, I just want to play it cool I don't want to set myself up as I have. I want to take it easy and see what God would do, even though one possibility would be nice. But he might have found somebody, since all the good guys do and he lives miles away. Besides I will be lucky just to see him. I have been rude with him when I should not have.

1 Comments:

At 6:55 AM, Blogger maureen said...

hi marsha!
hang in there. job hunting is tough. i really sympathize.

two thoughts-

i know we've talked about bvr and remember that your expereince was not positive. but i forget why. if your councelor left something to be desired; we have a common friend who works there now who might take or refer you to a good caseworker.

the other thing is to ask if you have taken part in the newer job hunting groups at church.

i love you and think you're great.
maureen

 

Post a Comment

<< Home