Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Christmas Music At My House

I love Christmas music, I however heard a CD my sister where the second half really stunk. The first half had great classic, like the Chipmunk song, Hippopatomus not to mention my favorite non-sacred song Jingle Bark. I love Jingle Bark, for it gets Duchess, Rusty and Daisy to sing. I however thought the second half of this CD, was revoltingly stupid. I have a great sense of humor, that humor is not appropriate for Christmas time. It is really never appropriate.

I have a whole collection of stuff and people have given me a hard time about my Yo Ho Ho CD and Veggie Tales CDS yet half of my sister's I Yusts Go Nuts At Christmas was so revolting. I have my reasons why I don't like half of that CD.

If you want a sample of the stuff I have in my collection, I have Amy Gran't Home For Christmas, and Christmas To Remember, A Manheim Steimroller CD, Michael W. Smith Christmas Time, Season of Love by 4Him, An eclectic mix with classics and songs done ccm artistes, Joyful Christmas, Clay Aiken and Christmas On A City On A Hill, just to name some. More reason of why I don't need to hear too much of that I Yust Go Nuts At Christmas Time

1 Comments:

At 11:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hiya ##NAME##, just thought I'd say great post titled ##TITLE##. I'm looking for ##LINK## and I ended up here accidentally but I will make sure I return soon. Looking for in addition will keep me busy for a few hours.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home