Monday, December 19, 2005

Christmas Wishes

Here are my 2 Christmas Wishes. One is that God helps me to forget about the mistakes I made late spring and summer, yet at least decide I will avoid anything close to it. I have learned from that mistake. The one thing about it, is it would not have been possible 15 to 20 yrs ago for this stuff to happen as they did. I love technology, however technology can be used to hurt people emotionally as I have learned from my own experience. It would be nice if God found a just way to deal with this whole mess. I don't want to hurt the other party, however if God could find a merciful way to deal with this party that would have been great

I talked to a friend yesterday about stuff and looking back I might have wasted time missing Wife Swap last week. I watched it tonight after the end of a Christmas get together with neighbors. I got some candy and new bears. The bears are cuddly and don't play games.

Despite my issues with men especially after what happened I still desire someone special. It would be great if God came through this weekend with someone special. I desire someone, however I have decided to let God do the picking and let him do it all, which means do not mess with email addresses for sure. I know God forgives me for my folly even though I cannot forgive myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home