Thursday, December 15, 2005

Christmas Wish List

Christmas is very close. It is obvious for I heard The Muppets 12 Days of Christmas.

Anyway, here is what I hope I get as well as a wish for Melanie.

For Melanie I hope she gets that nice used car safely by Christmas. I hope my parents don't have to go to S. C. to get the car. I hope the weather cooperates so it can happen. I hope my uncle drives it up and then flys to Columbia. Melanie's car is a piece of junk. It is not as bad as that car in the crazy song "Rust and Snow" but it is crappy.

For me, I really would like a real relationship with someone special who will respect me and not see me as a game. It would be nice to straighten out the mess somehow very soon. I hate the fact my reputation could have been tarnished.

Hopefully I will get someone who will not do that. It would be nice if it came this year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home