Friday, June 30, 2006

Purpose/Jer 29:11

Since Feb, I have been working on The Purpose Driven Life. I have not obviously been reading it straight through. I might have found a cause.

I also believe that the time is coming where I have to do something with all the poetry I wrote. Now if only I can find a job that paid well. Here is the thing I am thinking about going to Grad School maybe.

Before I leave you, I will close with an instrumental and applicable Bible Verse that has spoke to me the past month especially when I read it earlier this week and then a friend prayed it over me last night. It is interesting how curiosity may have paid off this time, compared to what happened around this time.

Anyway, here is a verse that has spoken to me w/i the last month.

For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future" Jer 29:11

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home