Monday, June 26, 2006

Direction/Paycheck/Suggestions

Hello

I think I feel God telling me to consider writing. Writing is iffy though. I have wrote so many poems. I need a paycheck immediately. But I would look something I can stand. I interviewed at one place today. I really need work very very soon. Anyway pray I have good news by Independence Day.

My parents have started buying into that friggin Dave Ramsey. Some things he says are worthwhile. Then there are way over the top fiscally conservative things he says. I know I am in a lot of school debt. I haved toyed with the idea of going back to school. I however don't hear God telling me to go to Grad School to get a degree in Journalism, Special ED, or Social Work. The only way I would want to even teach is if I could do more one on one tutoring since I hate making lesson plans. I discovered what a pain it could be on my missions trip.

Now if only I can make something of myself with my writing. Any suggestion? Anyway pray I get something by the end of the week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home