Sunday, June 25, 2006

Missions

The past two days I have read The Mix and another magazine, which is put out by a Conservative Baptist Organization. It was exciting to hear how God is getting the truth out even in those places such as the 10/40 window, which include many restrictive areas. I was quite impressed with the forward report in Pastor Rich's Congregational's email.

It was exciting to hear what God was doing all over the world, including East Asia in The Message I do have one problem with The Message. It was the fact that they used charismatic error, instead of just saying with doctrines they don't necessary agree with. At least they acknowledged that charismatics are believers. I could even agree with them that these believers need to be grounded in the Bible and theology. However I did not appreciate that remark.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home