Friday, March 17, 2006

Imperfections

It has dawned on me that there are generational sins. Worry and anxiety are the two I struggle from the most.

My dad and I drive each other crazy. Today, I wanted to die or something. My dad easily gets pissed with me for whatever. I will tell you it is not easy being broke. If I had money, I would not be in this thing that can be Hell at times. I like The Yellow Wallpaper because I am as trapped as that character.

I love my dad, but we drive each other crazy. Today was one of those days of Hell, in which we pissed each off, not intentionally.

I must say this issue runs generationally. My poor Aunt is divorcing her husband of many yrs. I wondered if she married him, since she and grandpa did not get along. Perhaps that is why I have went as far as to respond to any attention from men in the past.

Why must life be such a living Hell at times?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home