Saturday, March 04, 2006

stroganoff

Last night my mother made a wonderful stroganoff made out of hamburger and other ingredients. That stuff was par excellente.

Last week my parents bought a frozen crockpot dinner made by Banquet. It was a Beef Stroganoff and it was just passable. First of all, it would have been just as easy to make a crockpot dinner out of homemade ingredients. Those banquet dinners lack taste.

2nd of all, my mom, dad and I loved the stroganoff that was made last night. I wonder if traditional stroganoff is supposed to call for a fancier cut of beef. Who cares it was good. I think my mother came up with this recipe when times were really tight, so she could entertain people. I am so glad my mom made real stroganoff and rather than the nasty crap Banquet calls stroganoff.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home