Saturday, March 04, 2006

Club 202

Last night I went out to a benefit at Club 202. Club 202 is located not too far from Columbus State. A friend and I stayed until a little after 9. The music was good. Club 202 is located off a pub. A lot of people who came to Club 202 were people from J-House since a lot of the performers were those who attend my church. Anyway after my friend and I left we went through that pub, which was rather interesting. It was crowded with mainly women.

Where were the men?

2 Comments:

At 9:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

the 'pub' you went through is called slammers and it is one of the most popular lesbian bars in columbus. thats why there were no men. club 202 is also a gay bar.

 
At 1:46 PM, Blogger moshpitmarsha said...

The people who were at Club 202 that night were not gay. At least I would presume not the J-House Crowd.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home