Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Wonders

Is this the year things will turn around for the better? Will I get married.

There is one guy who might be interested in me, I hope not because after talking he does not seem to be near me at all wavelength wise. Nice guy, however it would not work.

I am looking for someone who could relate with me on a similar intelligence wavelength. He seems like he might be perfect for a friend of mine who is late 30s, since after talking to him, he might be perfect for my friend Anne. Anne goes to a different church. They both have similar wavelengths, however not a good match.

Am I supposed to be trapped?

Why the hell do people have major frikken issues with meeting people online. If I had money, I would go back to eharmony in a heartbeat. BC is not as good as eharmony. L and S, had too many weird elements.

I really want to get married. I hope God will bring someone soon in my life somehow.

Will it be okay moneywise or will I have to go through Hell for a time as I have?

I want to trust God, however what if God is practical as is the Hollingsworth thing to do. What if he does not think outside the box.

I know he does. Why am I surrounded by so much negativity.

On another note, I got a job. Could you pray that this works out, since I need the money and that God will allow me to keep my retail job to be safe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home