Monday, January 09, 2006

blog reading/ new situation

Its fun to read other people blogs even the ones that really get your goat. For you know they are talking about you. I anonymously made up a character combined of my three closest friends which was not the honest thing. However this individual had no business posting gossip and crossing the line. I would not have even given "Marvin" the time or day had we not spent so much time online with me and had he not led me on as he did. I thought he liked me because we spent so much time not to mention he did lead me on. There were a few nights we spent over 3 hours emailing each other and then we would talk occasionally on the phone. He then accuses of being obsessed with him when his attentions toward confused me. If men are reading this, do not be an egghead like Marvin is.

Hopefully "Marvin's"' buddy Sheila who might be older than Marvin and definately older than Brianna is more in tune with this crazy mess for she heard a conversation between Marvin and I during the time we were really into emaiing each other. Sheila knew this was going on. She knew when Marvin and I stayed up after I went to Red White and Boom to talk. I was so tired. I remember going to a party where there were alcoholic beverages, however I chose not to drink wine for I was so tired from staying up till 3 talking to Marvin online. I recall finding the Mountain Dew and things like that just to keep me awake. I should have seen clues about Marvin that weekend in our emails, that he was just a player. I was just a target to play this game. In all honesty, I am more verbose than he is.

Hopefully Marvin heard the message from Pastor Rich on Life As It Was Meant To Be. One point he brought up was how church ought to be safe. Hopefully the message on Life As It Was Meant To be got Marvin thinking.

Maybe I will be brave enough to talk to Brianna about this situation, even if we prefer not to talk to each other. What she did crossed the line. My friend Becka thought she crossed the line with posting.

I might have possibly got myself in a worse situation with this new guy for he wanted me to do him a favor. I agreed even though I might find a way to get out somehow that won't drive him crazy. Maybe his mother is sick. However I told a friend who has been scammed by similar stuff and it does not sound promising.

Oh I will just have to wait and see. I love technology however all this activity at times can cause trouble if you are not careful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home