Friday, December 23, 2005

Blessings

Tonight was a blessing to see my old buddy Christian, who I have not seen in a few years. Sure we have talked a few times and emailed, however I got to hang out with him tonight. I went to Steak and Shake and then went and saw Chronicles of Narnia the 2nd time. There was one problem I took a shower yesterday evening. I however have been sweating. I changed shirts put on deodorant and Shower to Shower and put Bath and Body Works stuff on. I however discovered that Chris Camera was alergic to perfume. I however am too self conscious about armpit odor.

Tomorrow I will attend a main service and a J-House for Christmas Eve. I will then attend church with my parents on Sunday.

I am glad I got to see Christian, I however am still hoping God brings me my Prince Charming. I hope he does it by Christmas Evening somehow. That would be a great present.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home