Thursday, December 22, 2005

A few days before Christmas

Recently I have been looking at things. First of all within the last few weeks I am in the process of learning that I am not in this world to please people. I would like another job but just because I am way over qualified does that really matter. Hell, if I want to have a relationship that would be fine with me before getting a "career". Thank God I am in a diverse small group with people who all have different gifts and how they thrive. In all due respects I am thankful for them.

One lesson that I am learning is not to be so concerned what is thought of me. God knows the truth of things that have happened. I am thankful for my measely even though another job would be nice, however I can be thankful for it and not be concerned that despite my Bachelors that I have this job. Who cares what people thinks, even though I wish God would reveal the truth of some things. I am quite happy about writing.

On another note, I have to clean for company who will hopefully show up soon within the next few days. Finally I hope God gives me that special someone this year. I don't want to have my eyes set on anyone for that has got me nowhere. Some guys just want to flirt.

I just hope I get a special someone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home