Saturday, June 10, 2006

Today

I am a little overloaded, even though I should not be. I got more time this time around, which means I can afford to call Solutions and Dawson and Volt on my cell, so I can leave with parents on Monday.

However should I be so damn overloaded. Why should I care what people think, even if it seems like my life is totally messed up at times. Good thing I am going to my friend Bekah's party to avoid lectures about what the Frikkin Hell I am supposed to do with my life. I am not at church, because of her party. The party is to celebrate getting her masters in social work.

Anyway could you pray I get some work this week.

I interviewed at 1 place, which would not be a fit. It might be too stuffy for my liking, not just that but I would have to be on the phone for most of the day. A lot of my dressy pants for the summer are crop pants and they might not be acceptable for that environment. However if I get the job I will have to take it. Hopefully I will get a job with a good fit. If they offer it, I will have to take it.

I wish I knew how to make contacts. I can only do so much and sometimes I need some me time. I would like to write Christian more of an email. I might need to send him a card to tell him I am sorry he lost a great friend he worked with.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home