Thursday, June 08, 2006

On My Mind/ Doors shut

I am downloading stuff. I have a job possibility. I really need some work, pray that God comes through. Pray that I get something soon. When my family is around, I am going to find away to not care so much about what people think. Why should I care. I know I should be working on getting getting a job. I however hope somebody who believes in prayer is reading this. Hopefully you have not been offended too much by my posts. I went to Job Club, which was good.

Yesterday I went to a staffing agency and I am rather frikkin pissed about stuff that happened 4 to 7 years ago. Why is it that the stupid mistakes I made in the past are haunting me still. I know this door was shut. The last job was data entry. I can do light data entry, but I must not have been fast or maybe they just did not like me or whatever. I recall there was one IT who was a bit bitchy, who accused of moving the blasted computer, something I would not do. I had an issue with another temp who could be nice but very bossy. She thought I made too much noise with the damn stapler. Let me do my job. I guess if people don't like you, they just screw with you. Screw the people who screwed me over.

4 yrs ago I asked for help through VBR which was a joke, and caused more damn harm than good. I don't trust the counselors. I might maybe trust Theresa since I knew her through Crusade. However if I went to her for help, maybe I would try to avoid the frikkin bureaucracy. Beth was nothing more than a fleecing of tax payer money.

I need a permanent job so I don't have to put up with crap. This bs really happened with the Columbus Public Schools. Clinton and Indian Springs the principals were too damn uppidy.

I need a job very, very, very soon. Pray I get a job soon. I really like to be focused. Just show me how to get a job.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home