Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Broken Road

I should be working on jobsearch and I will, however I was listening to The River. They have this new song out by Selah, even though it has been performed by at least a few country music singers called "The Broken Road." I love that song. Hopefully a time will come very soon that this song will be performed, such as when God provides the right one. Hopefully it will happen soon. I would like to get married and perhaps have a baby or two or even three. I know its in God's hands. Anyway, the Broken Road is a great song. I then got bored and heard a little bit of the old song by Paula Abdul "Straight Up Now Tell Me." Marvin was having fun. I had fun, despite being naive. Anyway, the only things good is I learned a lesson or two, not to mention the thing did add more depth to my writing.

Anyway I have an appointment with Dawson Personnel. Please pray. I have to go now.

Marsha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home