Monday, May 22, 2006

Yellow Wallpaper/Why am I here?

One of my favorite stories I read back in college was The Yellow Wallpaper. I reread it 2 years ago. It is one of my favorite stories because I can relate to the Charlotte Perkins Gillman's main character.

I know my dad meant well, but if anything it did the opposite. That is forgiveable, but the bs my brother gave me I am rather upset about. I hate where my life is right now. I AM A SCREW UP! Why am I here?

I hope this is the year things really turn around. One part of me tells me things are going to turn around, yet I don't see it. That part wonders why I am here. Perhaps I will call one of my friends. I don't want to die, but I might be better off not around.

Is there a novicane for what I am experiencing.

At least I have a job and I want to trust God will come through. At least I have more of a direction in that I know I am supposed to work 2 jobs, perhaps on my way home I will stop at the Northern Lights Library to look into publishing my poetry especially Dance and Dance of Chance.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home