Friday, January 27, 2006

Will I Ever Get Married?

Will I Ever Get Married? Alright I did make a mistake which I regret with bigchurch.com. I guess that I learned I will make sure I can afford to take $100 out. I like eharmony, despite the fact Mark was not a good match. I really want to get married. I would like to have children.

Why is it that my parents are so old fashioned when it comes to this? He does not understand this is the 21st century, more people meet on the Internet. Hell, he attended a wedding where the bride and groom met on the internet. They are both Christians but met on a secular site. I meet on Christian sites. There was no chemistry between Darren and I. It became obvious when he finally got long distance but would not spend the money to call me. I called him when he did not have the long distance. I did it, because I was so hurt by what Marvin did to me.

I really would like to get married.

I need to get away from controls perhaps this is why my sister ended up with a husband who seems to have problems keeping jobs for more than a few months at a time. I have a question "Where Are The Men? Are they all dogs or do they care?

I know there are men that will not lead women on somewhere on this earth.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home