Friday, January 27, 2006

Faith

I closed contact with Mark on one website because he is a Christian in name only. I am glad I found out before I went out with him. I hope Mark comes to a relationship with Jesus. In the Bible it says that a man cannot see the kingdom of God unless he is born again. His last answers proved he was just a very devout church going trying to earn his way into heaven. I serve in the church, but it is because of my love for Christ, not to earn my way to heaven. I sure hope Mark comes to a realization that he needs to be born again. That guy in Tex, seems promising, not to mention he is latino which means dark hair.

Oh well I wonder if I have to contact or talk to Marvin, which in all honesty it is not something I look forward to. If I were to do it. I would prefer to wait till Sunday, so I would not ruin the mood tomorrow night. Another thing if this is what God is telling me to do I want God to set it up, including possibly having my old small group leaders, along with people like Bekah, Tiffany, Cher or Erin. This would be idea. I can say hi to him, however I don't know. The real issue was discovered. Why can't I let this thing go?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home