Sunday, September 16, 2007

Isreal/2nd Coming

I am writing about a rather somewhat controversial subject. I have been researching too different on how Isreal should be viewed. I grew up believing Isreal was for God's chosen people. I understand many of the leaders in the church I attend believe that the Jews and Arabs can live in the peace. I read Rich Nathan's paper on that issue. He has a point. It would be idea, but then again Isreal was God's promise to Abraham. Couldn't Isreal stand for the human race? Anyway I hope I never have to choose a position like that since what does that have to do with the things that truely matter. I want to believe that Jesus will come and rescue his church before the Great Tribulation since I don't want schools going through the Hell that Beslan in Chechnya went through.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home