Monday, January 23, 2006

Purposeful Stranger

Not long ago friends
In a sense, even though you
Sure knew how to play

As a fiddle played
Was how you played me with time
Lots at times online

Did you know that toyed
With emotions, Causing me
To fall over you

Once the emails cease
No explanation given
Tall tales about me

Fabricated tales
Are told, Eventually
Learn this before told

Of the tales you told
Not long ago, Attention
Was given to me

Inappropriate
Attention, for any girl
To recieve from guy

Then go ahead lie
Fabricate a great story
To flatter yourself

Did I really know
Who you were? It was a game
Emotions were played

I will ignore you
As much as possibly can
Purposeful stranger

Purposeful stranger
Is how I see you after
Lies told about me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home